Monday, 1 April 2013

reading in march

here's what I read in March.
pretty much all good stuff.
our obsession with The Runaways continues - we've both read Cherie Currie's memoir of her time in the band, and then we watched the movie with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning over the weekennd.
Also loved reading Francesca Lia Block's book Necklace of Kisses, which is a follow up to the Weetzie Bat books, did you ever read them?
would love to know if you've read any of these books and what you thought.
x

2 comments:

  1. I read all the Wheetzie Bat books last year and really loved them, I didn't realise there was another one! I'm going to have to find a copy of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Francesca Lia Block!
    I met her at a book signing in L.A. years ago
    I was a stuttering idiot! haha

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...