Thursday, 16 May 2013

creative space

I'm working on a simple crochet blanket! it's my first proper crochet project (other than 2 scarves). Turns out that crochet is a bit addictive. The colours here are a little off - here it looks a  bit peachy, but actually it's bright, bright orange as I wanted to go for a bit of a seventies look.

I'm still quilting, but have been working on three different quilts so at the moment there isn't much to show.

In other news I think my camera's broken after getting wet in our lovely Welsh weather.

(linking up with my creative space too)

3 comments:

  1. lovely colour combo , you are right crochet is extremely addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've come on so fast!
    Love it!
    I really need to learn

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...