Wednesday, 29 May 2013

hay, work, london....some recent pics

 We enjoyed our day out in London, the Lichtenstein exhibition was great. There was lots of work that I hadn't seen before and it was great to see all his work together and to see the progression in his style. we also went book shopping, coffee drinking and dvd buying at the BFI shop.

I worked a couple of days in Hay Festival which was lovely, we did sewing and making of little books with children. I've also been making seed packets (again) with children in work - it's a cute activity but it's been a little wet and windy out.

today! it's my day off!  at the moment I'm reading blogs and watching tv and sadie-cat is sitting on my lap, we are going to be taking it easy today.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, I hope you both enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to be around people who let you get on with reading, not stopping you every 2 pages with facts about ninja turtles. Sigh. I fear I will never finish Wolf Hall...

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...