Thursday, 2 May 2013

Plum


Bert got me a copy of this new vegan cookbook called Plum by Makini Howell.
It is so beautiful.
I don't think I've seen such a pretty vegan cookbook!


and the recipes are different too....

there's lots of delicious looking tofu recipes....
how does balsamic tofu with white bean sauce and agave pumpkins sound?
good, huh?
or tempeh vermouth?

and there are raw recipes in there too and some fancy looking pizzas...

and it shows you how to make fresh vegan pasta, which is something I've wanted to try for a while.
I can't wait to make something from this book! 
Have you seen it, or have you been lucky enough to visit the Plum restaurant in Seattle?





1 comment:

  1. I love my veg cookbooks, so thank you for intro me to this one. I will keep my beady eyes out for it at the bookshops, otherwise may just have to order it on-line - totally going by your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...