Tuesday, 4 June 2013

birthday week

It's BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!
(my birthday and bert's birthday = week off from work to celebrate!)
as it's my birthday TOMORROW here are some lovely things....

a baby sloth.

I may have to buy this new 'Stirde' print from goldlion...*


I've only recently discovered Neil Krug's photographs. They are so beautiful.

Bas Jan Ader is one of favourite artists.
His work is so very beautiful and looks so contemporary.
He disappeared in 1975.
For more info about his life and work see here


*oop. just bought it.

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you both. I don't usually get all ga-ga over baby animals except puppies, and now sloths.
    That Ben Adler quote is so true. I'm gonna check the link to find out more, because I have never heard of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    I hope you both have a fantastic week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penblwydd Hapus! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and you both have a week filled with good things. (Your baby sloth is in the post)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. belated birthday wishes to you and Bert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! :D Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm late - I hope you both had wonderful birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday from me as well! Adorable sloth!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...