Wednesday, 24 July 2013

summer foods

What do you eat in the summer?
It's been so hot here... we just want light foods and small portions... and cold white wine (that's just me - bert is practically straight edge)
The above is couscous with peas, mint and spring onions. It's my new favourite thing and quick to make.
I have also been continuing on my burger adventures.

This time I made them with mashed sweet potato and chick peas, some wild rice and some onion, ginger, garlic and chilli. 
they were good. 
These are not quite the burgers you are looking for though asparagus pea but I shall work on the perfect bean burger for you.x

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Keep up the research - I' ll wait for you to discover my ultimate store cupboard vege-burger x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, that sounds absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ate kale chips for dinner. I dislike cooking in the summer "/

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...