Saturday, 6 July 2013

work things....

here's a picture of a little making stall I ran in a school fayre.
I got big time sun burnt on my arms. 
It had been cold and rainy all morning, so mainly I was concerned with being too cold outside with my yarn and stuff... but by the afternoon it was boiling and my stall was in a regular little sun trap. I had also forgotten to take water with me and all they were selling was tea and instant coffee (I do not like instant coffee)... but an hour in I was so dehydrated I had to spend 30p on a black instant coffee....
a little later they finally brought out the water. 
It's a good story.
and actually I quite like visiting schools and sewing in the sun.
really, I've been doing lots of work things - if you'd like you can read my work blog over here
This past week has gone really quickly, Bert went away for a few days and left me and sadie-cat to fend for ourselves. we mainly watched tv that bert doesn't approve of... and went to yoga.


3 comments:

  1. Awe, I see a lot of cool goodies there! Too bad you got dehydrated, though!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love the - watched tv Bert doesn't approve of. I do this when Ian's not at home! Gosh, don't we live dangerously...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey tracy jane!
      we do. we are crazy.x

      Delete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...