Sunday, 28 July 2013

yoga treat

Recently I have been going to hot yoga classes and I really love them. Now, the regular classes seem a little weird (and cold)... although I am still going to those too. Anyway, there is sweating involved in hot yoga, quite a bit of sweating... the mat gets slippy and you need to take a towel. My towels are not that fancy... some of them have ducks on them... so I kind of feel a bit funny about taking my towels to hot yoga even though the lighting is subdued (it's actually just the soft red glow of the heaters).

But it's ok! Bert got me a yoga towel/mat thing as my pay day gift!

and it's so pretty!
and look! it has those little dots on the back so it will stick to your mat!
I haven't used it yet, but am looking forward to turning up at yoga and unrolling it....
do you go to hot yoga? what do you wear? do you have a fancy towel?x


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...