Tuesday, 27 August 2013

today

Today I've been doing a little cross stitch. I have a craftivism stitch meet up on saturday. we will be stitching mini protest banners about loving fashion but hating sweatshops. I read some pretty grim stuff today while researching the subject. 
I'll show you the finished piece tomorrow.

When I got home this little guy was hanging out outside my front door.
oh gosh! how adorable!
Plus you can see my new plants! (perhaps ignore the dead looking one at the back)

slee-pee
When I got home I cooked pasta for dinner with tomatoes, olives, basil and capers. Bert loves pasta so he was happy. He had also bought me a gift!
yes!

Fairyland by Alysia Abbott, a memoir about growing up with her gay dad in 70s and 80s San Francisco.
I have started it already as I was so excited.
Thanks lovely bert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...