Sunday, 22 September 2013

some treats....

So it's getting autumny! Time to think about jumpers and cardigans.... and autumny colours... and possibly the 1970s? I found this delightful little number on Past Times Vintage and went ahead and ordered it for myself. I don't look like this lady when I'm wearing it - less rockstarry more cuddly. I am refusing to take it off.
here's a little picture of me wearing it! 
bert made me cut him out of the picture....

I love this mason jar mug from Urban Outfitters.
I hinted to bert that I would like one to drink my morning coffee out of (by sending him emails)
...and yesterday he brought one home. Yay! coffee tastes way better in it than in any other mug.

do you know this book Astragal?
It was written in the 50s/60s when the author was in prison - that's her on the cover.
It's being re-released with an introduction by Patti Smith.
Bert was lucky enough to get a reading copy of it. 
I am so excited to read it!


1 comment:

  1. I can see why you wouldn't want to take that sweater off. I looks very cozy.
    I'd not heard of Astragal. It sounds fascinating. I'll look out for the new release of it.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...