Thursday, 3 October 2013

books i read in september

here's what I read in september
Brewster by Mark Slouka
Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
Karm Chow by Melissa Costello
Wheel of the year: Living the magical life by pauline campanelli
A welsh witch: a romance of rough places by Allen Raine
and
Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner

a great month, all were interesting! I think my fave was the flamethrowers, closely followed by Brewster.
now it's autumn I think it's fine to just stay in all day and read. no?

1 comment:

  1. I'll check your goodreads reviews of those books. I finished watching the tv series, Orange is the New Black. It was excellent and now I want to read the book. But there are 67 people on a waiting list to get the next available copy at my local library!
    I just started 'Split" which we both have on our goodreads list.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...