Thursday, 24 October 2013

halloween crafts


I have spent quite a few days working on halloween activities for half term!
we are going to have lots of different things to make - from simple bat mobiles, colouring pages, pom poms, sewing... and so much more! Here are some things I've found looking on lots of wonderful blogs.
If you have any easy ideas let me know!
tutorial here
these are great! I made one last night. 
from here
these are so simple but 100% cute.
Lovely lanterns from here
treat bag printable here
adorable printable bat treat bags from here
This cross stitch pattern is for sale over here, I may have to get one.
we made cone girls last Christmas and they were really popular.
So happy to find Halloween ones! print them off here



No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...