Saturday, 2 November 2013

books i read in october....

Here's what I read this October:
The Round House by Louise Erdrich 
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Dracula by Bram Stoker
I loved them all! Dracula was a re-read for me but I enjoyed it so much more second time round. The Round House was set on the 'res' and was fascinating. 
The Goldfinch is a huge book! But it was so gripping that it didn't feel that long.
I would recommend all of these books and they are all perfect for blustery autumn days when you want to stay in the warm all cosy under a blanket.
I ramble on about them a little more over on goodreads
I also read this book  by Sarah Corbett called 'A Little Book of Craftivsim' - it's really lovely and lots of the projects I have been involved in are featured in it. 
Have you read anything good? 


1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Turn A Girl Chasing After You Into Your Lover .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...