Wednesday, 4 December 2013

handmade christmas decorations

I shared these pictures last year, or maybe the year before. Anyhow, here they are again!
they are photos of some of the decorations in work -most of them are 1940s and 50s

I am using these decorations as inspiration for some of the workshops I'm doing.

I think these decorations are earlier, 20s/30s perhaps. The baubles are knitted...
I am going to try crocheting something along the same lines

and these are the kinds of things we'll be making.
paper lanterns....
pom pom garlands... maybe some crochet snowflakes?



1 comment:

  1. Awesome handmade christmas decoration ideas and lovely pictures as well. Well done!! Keep it up and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...