Thursday, 30 January 2014

new camera phone means three photos of lunch


my new phone has a pretty cute camera on it. so get ready for lots of photos...
I drank lots of green tea today.
I was watching Anna Olsen on the cooking channel today. the theme tune to her cooking show which makes no sense ('imagination running free' is the main refrain) is also insanely catchy.
anyway she prepared tomatoes this way to put in a pie.
I just ate them as they were.
It's pretty simple but really delicious - chopped up tomatoes and a thinly sliced shallot which are then covered with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. You then leave them to soak up all the juices for a while.
just before eating I added fresh basil. It tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...