Monday, 5 May 2014

dinner time... or breakfast

this is bert's favourite breakfast - tempeh bagel. sometimes I have it too.
We love tempeh... but generally just fry it and put it in a sandwich.
what do you do with it? or do you just pretend it doesn't exist?

I hadn't made flatbreads before... these ones were easy to make and tasty too. I followed this recipe.
and that's a peek of  pea hummous on the left.  it was good too.

just some crudites and pico de gallo....

and a big batch of puy lentils with peppers, carrots, onions, wine and parsley.


3 comments:

  1. Needs bacon. Just kidding, looks delicious! ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pea hummus, Yum - nice change for the chickpea version for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! And I'm so glad you linked to that flatbread recipe. I've been looking for a recipe with as few ingredients as possible and this is exactly what I was hoping for. Will be trying it!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...