Thursday, 29 May 2014

life in instagram

that boy on the left has two weeks off!
my last day in work is tomorrow and then i have a week off too.
it is BIRTHDAY WEEK!
both me and bert have birthdays... i am oldest....
(and cutest)
we will be celebrating by going to hay festival, visiting bath and many other things....
I shall keep you informed via instagram (@sianibubble) and by this blog of course.
anyway. here's what's been happening recently....

I went for beer with these two work buddies.
adorable.

vegan afternoon tea....

...with this lovely. 

wore a bee necklace

and a variety of flowery drapey things a la miss patty

the new fringe.
watched wedding wars.
and read books....

  

hope you are all well and are choosing my birthday gifts.


5 comments:

  1. I'm celebrating birthday week by having a week off too - see you on the other side xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray! everyone should have birthday week off!!! see you soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! To the both of you. I'm sure you will have a fantastic week:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm celebrating both your birthdays in sunny Spain! Hope you have a fab week/s

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...