Tuesday, 9 September 2014

autumn clothing wishlist

Autumn outfits are the best!
here are some things I wish I was wearing RIGHT NOW!

a gorgeous vintage cardigan from here
a snuggly cord dress from here
I already have the grey catalope leggings, but am pretty sure I also need the black ones which I can get from here
I also like these brown ones which are from the same place.

I already own a couple of necklaces from roots and feathers but I think I could do with another...

this dress is on sale and it's pretty damn cute.
and if I can manage to crochet these legwarmers I'll be all set.






2 comments:

  1. That vintage cardie is just like Kylie's rug (Lucy Violet - not Minogue)

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...