Saturday, 4 October 2014

Yoga wish list.....

Oh gosh, it's hard to find the right yoga outfit. Really! especially if it's hot yoga. So, you need a top that won't slip down when you turn upside down or do downward dog, something that is cool enough... but is still nice to wear. For hot yoga, I like cropped trousers... but for relaxing yoga you also need something a little warmer. Here are some  of the things on my yoga wish list....
I've had my eye on those yoga pants on the left for quite a while - they are from skylinefever which is a super cute etsy shop. I love the namaste top too - it's from everfitte.

 
I already have two of those vests on the left (which are from sweaty betty)  one in black and one in gray. They are so perfect tho that I think I need a few more. I really like the pattern and the style of those yoga capri's on the right. They were from urbanyoga but don't seem to be available any more. gah, I missed my chance.

I need a new mat and have my eye on this agoy yoga mat....
what yoga mat do you use?
and where do you get your yoga clothes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...