Tuesday, 18 November 2014

hey strangers!



hey!
I've been busy!
I've been working, reading, sewing and crocheting.
Last week I went to Leeds for a conference on art and education and also went to the Cotswolds to see family.
we had a great sewing session in work with Lisa Porch (more about that again)
this laptop I'm using at the moment is being funny with me and won't let me upload photos... or do much at all.
we've been watching ghost hunters season nine... vampire diaries and Nora Roberts movies.
bert has started to get busy in work with christmas shoppers and Sadie has been being soft and warm and has started making little cute noises to herself because she is 10 and practically an old lady.
I hope you are all doing ok.
more soon!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...