Saturday, 27 December 2014

hot toddy and down time

this is a picture from christmas eve.
we have a small pink christmas tree and mugs to match.
I've had a busy year with not much time off and now I have a few days off in a row I feel like it's all caught up with me.
I have a bit of a cold, and my eustacian tube dysfunction (blocked ears!) has kicked in.
i'm fine really, but I'm taking some time out to sit in on the sofa, read books, watch cooking programmes and make my way through my new box set I got from bert for christmas - Witches of East End.
Bert made me the hot toddy in the picture.
It's got whiskey, lemon, agave, water and cinammon in it.
I don't really like whiskey but this was yum.
also it made me feel immediately better (the whiskey?).
I'm putting my order in now for another one tonight.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you were well enough to enjoy your Christmas lasagna! I am not a fan of whisky but have a similar affliction at the moment. I'm sure I could convince my boyfriend to make me a hot toddy. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...