Wednesday, 22 April 2015

hello!

do you like this picture?
face resting on a hand is more thoughtful and flattering no?
also, I've popped a little red in my hair. 
like angela chase.
I haven't been updating my blog as much as usual and when I do it is mainly recipes or books. my blog has become very book/food. I still feel super busy over here.... work things (i think) have started to calm down a little and I have a lot of holiday days to take this year after not taking them all last year and I've also cut down on all the weekends I've been working (although worked this weekend just gone). I have been doing my yoga teacher training course and that has been taking up some time! not so much the hours put in on going to the actual course (long and pretty intense weekends), but also the written work, the reading and all the extra yoga classes I've been going to. and then because I'm spending so much time on yoga matters, I worry I've been neglecting bert! argh. We've been catching up in the evenings though to watch episodes of Castle... and this saturday we are taking part in the 24 hour readathon. 
a work/life or work/life/yoga balance can be hard....
x

2 comments:

  1. Isn't yoga meant to help with balance? ;-) It's all interesting grist for he mill of life :)

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...