Saturday, 25 July 2015

hello!

hey!
well. today I have a whole day off. and I have a cold. Not to be dramatic, but I can't actually remember the last whole day off I had... I think this cold is saying - lie on the sofa and read some comics and young adult novels. and I am obeying it.

I have started teaching yoga! I have two regular classes a week - one in a yoga studio and one in a gym. I love it - but it's lots of work preparing and thinking.... I also sometimes cover classes - hence the no days off. If you happen to be in cardiff or just want to know about the classes I teach, I have a facebook page you could like. 

So today, even tho I'm snuffly - is nice. I have books, I have the cooking channel, I have vegan broccoli cheese and bert is at work. I hope you are al well.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...