Monday, 6 July 2015

the clouds of sils maria




A few weeks ago me and Rhys went to watch The Clouds of Sils Maria in the cinema. I didn't know much about it before seeing it - other than the wonderful Juliette Binoche and Kristen Stewart were in it and that Kristen won an award for it... but since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, and can't wait for the dvd to come out at the end of the month.

It's such a great film, weird, compelling, complex, confusing... it has mainly women in it with Kristen and Juliette being just wonderful. I think we are all in agreement that Juliette is amazing anyway right? but Kristen? Kristen is so, so great. I loved her anyway before seeing this film, but now I may devote my life to her.

Have you seen it? what did you think? and if you haven't go watch it and report back.

1 comment:

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...