Wednesday, 4 November 2015

hello!

 hello everyone! here are some photos from my life recently. above is a tea party we hosted at the museum for Contact the Elderly.
 this was at an art college i went and did a little talk at.
 teaching yoga! this was a class i covered at a church hall. cute.
 making bunting at a hen party in work.
 eating kale
 crocheting blankets
 reading books. this is what i read in september i think!
 me and bert went to see the Lemonheads! oh gosh! it was fun.
 it's getting cold. everyone needs soup! i made this for halloween.
 and i think this is what i read in august....
 books read in november...... autumn is the best time for reading.
and i love this picture of me and bert drinking green tea in a festival.
how are you all? miss you.x

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I bet that party was lovely!
    I love Lemonheads!!!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...